Reporting a Claim

With RBS Collision Repairs Ltd

RBS Collision Repairs Shop Free Estimate

Contact Us

RBS Collision Repairs
1-11502 132A st
Surrey, BC V3R 7S2 Canada

604 580 8003

Click Here

How to Report a Claim

Accidents happen. The first thing you need to do after being in an accident is to collect the information of all parties involved. You then need to contact ICBC to begin the process.

Find out how to report a claim and what information you need to have beforehand. You can report a claim online or by phone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

What to do after a Crash

Watch the video below for a complete and detailed process of how to manage your claim process. You can also check out ICBC’s site for more information on reporting and proceeding with the claim and repair process.

Before You Report a Claim

You’ll need:

  • The licence plate number of each vehicle involved
  • Driver’s licence number of each driver
  • Insurance information for vehicles not insured by ICBC
  • The following information may also help us process your claim faster:
  • The name and address of your preferred repair facility if the vehicle is not driveable
  • Book An Appointment For A Free Estimate in R B S Collision Repairs Ltd.
  • Or Find an ICBC-accredited repair facility near you
  • Police file number (if applicable)

Next Step: Choose The Type of Claim You Want to Report

Vehicle damage

You can report vehicle damage online if you are a:

  • Registered owner
  • Principal operator OR
  • Lessee of a personal vehicle

Types of personal vehicle damage claim include:

  • Collision
  • Hit and run
  • Vandalism, theft, fire and weather
  • Emergency roadside expenses

Glass Damage

If only one piece of glass is damaged and you have no other related vehicle damage, then go directly to an ICBC-approved Glass Express facility.
Otherwise, you will need to call ICBC on the number below. Find out more about glass and windshield claims.


Witnessed a crash, hit and run, vandalism, fire or theft?
You can file a report with us by filling out an online form.

Other Claims, Please Call ICBC

Contacting ICBC (or other private insurance company) is the first step in the process. There are two different numbers to contact: one for claims within BC, and another for Claims outside of BC.

1- 604-520-8222

Lower Mainland



Claim Centre

Contact Directly

You will need to call us to report your claim if you are:

  • a passenger, pedestrian or cyclist
  • an owner or lessee of a commercial vehicle
  • reporting property damage

What Happens After You Report Your Claim?

Once you’ve reported a claim online or by phone, you’ll receive an email that includes your claim number. An ICBC claims adjuster will review your claim within one business day. If we need more information to process your claim, we’ll give you a call.
You can log in to check the details of your claim online at any time.

Do you need help with your claim?

Contact us today for a free consultation!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This